Darnell's Recount Darnell's Recount

to ivan373...

if it's so easy why do you have only 3 startout achievements and nothing else?

good game btw, I loved it. nice and challenging.

The Diabolical Zelda Quiz The Diabolical Zelda Quiz

Dear lord, that was hard.

That's the number one thing I wanted to say to you, that it is very hard. it really made me think back to the old times, and man they were good. But, it all went well. I got 20/20, after a hour of brain--busting myself. I even had to pop in OOT and Majora's mask to go back to find out some of those answers!

Good quiz my sir. good quiz. And let us hope that the new LoZ coming out for the Wii is alot better than LoZ spirit tracks. I'm sorry but a train? no.

Either way, Good job. that's definitely a quiz that will give you a big headache. I know, I have one now!

Mariofan9 responds:

I'm impressed by all you did to score perfectly. Thank you for your review, too!

Now, don't judge a book by its cover. Spirit Tracks looks like a very good game. When OoT came, people were like "would Zelda in 3D work?" And when Majora's Mask came, fans despised the time limit and difficulty. And when the boat came in Wind Waker, fans also thought Nintendo had gone mad. Over time, fans realised their stupidity because every single one of these games was a masterpiece.

Give Spirit Tracks a chance. Nintendo never let the Zelda franchise down, and I doubt they will now.